Monday, March 21, 2011

Fortune Cookies and Foot Rubs

One of Erin's close friends and co-workers Ava brought over a fortune she got recently. It said, "A gathering of friends brings you lots of luck tonight."
I am hoping this comes true. I certainly had a gathering of friends, thanks guys.
Tonight I took the three layers off "accessories" off of Erin's legs and feet and gave her a good old foot and leg massage. She just looked like she needed it. She had a good day and looked very relaxed tonight on her new "airbed".



Here is Erin running the Turkey Day Race, Thanksgiving 2010.

6 comments:

  1. If she is wearing those squeezy blood circulation cuffs on her legs, as I'm sure she is, then I bet she broke into the Hallelujah Chorus in her heart when you pulled them off and rubbed her legs, because those things are itchy and irritating.

    She is lucky to have you. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Danielle! Happy birthday Dustyn! Erin is so lucky to have you.
    Leslie Hoffmann Lewis ("poo poo head" to Erin--only she could come up with that name while we were in highschool and still refer to me as that)
    ACHS Class of 95

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a little video clip I came across that makes me laugh every time I see it. (especially the ending!) Happy Birthday Dustyn hope u enjoy the clip, and no Ava didn't put me up to this... LOL! Get well Erin we all miss your star-light personality! :)

    God bless you and your family!

    Michael

    Erin & Ava's news report...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9N5LwY8gtk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skin care is very important Dustyn, as Erin would tell you. Thankfully, you are looking after that and her pretty pink toenails. Do lots of talking to her as you rub her and continue to have lots of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I remember that now. Thanks for sharing the clip.

    ReplyDelete