Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm having some quiet time now and wanted to say a few thanks. I have witnessed some to the most selfless acts of kindness over the last few days. Medical workers who haven't had a weekend off since 2010, and 14 year old boys baking cookies. People worrying over my wife more than they worry over themselves. Neighbors who cut my grass before it even needs to be. There have been more random acts of kindness than I could have ever imagined. My boss and friend has visited and called me and has relieved me of worry and for his support I am humbled. To those of you that are reading this, know that you are all special to Erin and are part of her recovery. She could not do this without your help and support. Know that I am forever grateful. I love you all and am sure you know Erin loves you too. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Erin Our prayers our with and your family.
    Keep fighting!!!
    Love
    Bob & Viviana sanchez

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called paying it forward.....Let it continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the paying it forward, and I'll add that we are praying in forward as well. Dustyn, Willie and I would have it no other way. We are here for you and Erin, whatever you need, if we can provide it we will. Take care of yourself, so you can take of her when she comes home, cause I know she will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dustyn,
    I know you don't know me but I meet your mother a few years ago and we became friends. I hope you know how many people here in Bonifay love you and are praying for your wife especially and you as well. I am lifting Erin up in prayer every time I think of her which is often.
    Jeremiah 29:11-13
    Blessings,
    Michelle Chitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet Dustyn! Please know you are never far from our mind and Kieffer and I are going to continue praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete