Erin is keeping us on our toes. Today the top notch staff at Ochsner noticed Erin hasn't responded as well as she had late last week. They gave her a CT scan at around 1400. After reviewing the scan it was determined that she may be experiencing an increase in swelling. They will give her another scan tomorrow morning to decide whether or not to put in a shunt to relieve some pressure.
This is one of the setbacks the doctors have warned us about. We are staying positive that she will bounce back and continue to improve.