Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PYT

Pretty Young Thing, Michael Jackson. I had dated Erin for about three weeks when we were somewhere and this song came on. She jumps up and proceeds to dance throughout the entire song performing her dance interpretation of it. I knew then this girl was special. She still danced every time she heard this song, every time. I was right, and she was special.
Erin is doing good she had a quiet day and seemed so peaceful today. I played her song for her and thought about the day I get to see her break PYT down one more time.

How can you not dance to this?!

4 comments:

  1. Dustyn,
    Thanks for the duet-not bad for the first time. Same performance time tomorrow!love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that performance many many times. Each one sassier than the one before. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete