Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Three Weeks

Erin is resting tonight. Tomorrow she will get another CT scan in the morning to make sure everything is going as planned.
I have of course had plenty of time to think about "stuff" lately. One thing that I have been reminded of is just how precious relationships are. Erin and I have an unbelievably strong marriage. We never went to bed without a goodnight smooch. We never hesitate to break out in song and dance at a moments notice. We try to never take each other for granted. These are just a couple of things that get me through the day. I can't wait to have her back dancing around the house. People ask me how I can be so strong, Erin makes me strong. She wouldn't have it any other way.
Erin has a ton of friends. She is going to need you guys more than ever as she recovers. This won't be easy, but Erin will know she has the best friends during this process.





No comments:

Post a Comment