Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zee and Shrek


We had new guests today at Prissy's Palace! Many of you already know that our family has dinner together every Sunday at the infamous Metairie Restaurant named Prissy's Palace.( a name that we came up with when we were younger, when we played waitress at my mom's restaurant!) This has been a family tradition for at least the last 20 years and it is something we all look forward to, home cooked meal, free refills and the price is right! Both of the boys asked me this morning if Nan and D would be there. So we started to think of something we could do for them. After gathering 2 stuffed animals, clothes and paper and pens, our project was complete.

My boys have decided to hold the spots at the table for Nan and D until they come back. Brady made signs with their names on it and insists on leaving it there, even "if its for 2 months". So Zee is in Erin's spot and Shrek is in D's spot, waiting for them to join us again at Prissy's Palace.


7 comments:

  1. Order Up at Prissy's Palace for spaghetti and meatballs, Erin's Favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Erin but I work at The Blood Center and have heard about her story. Also in this crazy small town we seem to have a lot of friends in common. I have been reading your blog, and it sounds like Erin has a wonderful, supportive family. I am keeping you all in my thoughts.

    ~ Amy Goldfine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, I love this idea. The plates look familiar, classic! I am sure your mom has some of my grandmothers recipes too. Praying for healing with Erin's recovery.

    ReplyDelete