Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday June 1 Update

 Well it seems that Erin will be moving out of Touro next week. Erin will be going to Ochsner's skilled nursing facility. This is a short term situation but it allows me some breathing room to try and figure out what's next. It will also give Erin some more time to try and heal. She will still be getting therapy and I am confident that she will get the same excellent care she received at Ochsner's ICU. A special thanks to the people who helped me make this next step much less stressful than I had originally thought.
 Erin will be fitted for a special wheelchair next week. The chair she uses now is a loaner, she will get fit for a chair specifically for her. Many thanks to everyone who have helped me afford this expense.

3 comments:

  1. Checking your blog and sending out wonderful vibes and prayers for you two and your family. Dustyn, remember, "I can do all things through Christ, He who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

    Have you tried playing some of Erin's favorite music? I have such wonderful memories of us girls dancing at Parkway Tavern way back in the day. That girl always has a new move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the faith Dustyn!!! Always praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peggy. Yes Becky WE Play music almost non-stop actually. Thank you for the Positive vibes and prayers, keep em' coming.

    ReplyDelete