Thursday, July 7, 2011

Erin is Coming Home

Well it has been 113 days since Erin has been home. Our world is now completely different than it was, but if you are reading this you probably already know that. I start this day filled with emotion. I am happy that Erin will be home, but sad that it is under the circumstances. I am confident that I have the friends and family that will help me adequately care for Erin, but I am anxious that I may stumble along the way. I guess I 'll figure it out. Thank goodness I have had all the help along the way because I don't have to figure everything out myself. It is because of this tremendous support that I am able to get Erin home today to a house filled with love and support for our girl.
 Well sorry to cut it short but there is still a ton of stuff to accomplish today. It will not be until this evening that I will be getting her home. There are still contractors working and supplies coming in to organize and arrange. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have her come home. You will do an awesome job caring for her!!!! We are here to help out along with so many others. Praying all goes well. Love yall.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Erin are in my prayers everyday!

    ReplyDelete