Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nov 8, 2011

Nine years ago today I married Erin. What a wonderful woman. Erin was the best thing in the world for me. She kept me grounded, directed, motivated, centered, fed, clothed, and loved. She always made sure my clothes matched and weren't wrinkled. Today is a tough one for me. Erin and I always seemed to have things go our way. A successful marriage isn't something that happens by mistake, it takes hard work and the ability to work together. Erin woke up everyday making a conscience decision to have a good day. I love her more today than I ever have.

I am sorry for the infrequent updates. There really hasn't been much to say. Erin remains at home I am so thankful for the help that I get in taking care of her daily.

9 comments:

  1. I can not imagine how hard today has been. Prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always keeping hope she will do all those things again for you someday!!!! Never lose faith no matter how hard it seems!!!! Love and faith are powerful feelings!!! Love you guys
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of how infrequent these posts have become, Erin and your family remain in our daily thoughts and prayers!! Sending Love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still praying and thinking of you both. The kids ask me how is mrs Grenon doing and they talk to the teachers about her. Dustyn you are an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Erin continue to be in my prayers daily. I can only imagine how difficult this journey has been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beth shapiro lavinNovember 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM

    Thinking of y'all today and always. -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an amazing man, just as she is an amazing woman. You and Erin were so lucky to have found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's true Mrs. Grenon would always walk into the eighth grade home room with a smile on her face each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been checking this blog every week and finally did an internet search. I am so sorry for your loss and pray for comfort for you and your families.

    ReplyDelete