Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15th 2012

 I haven't quite known what to say lately so I'll just start. Two months ago I lost my best friend. Whatever words I say or write will never do her justice. We met in 1999 and spent little time apart after that. I loved Erin more than anything and I will always cherish her.
 So many people have sent notes, called, or visited and for that I am grateful. I haven't exactly gotten too busy giving individual thanks and I don't know if I ever will. But thanks to all for everything. I means a lot to me and it is going to be a difficult road ahead.
 I am not planning on making any more entries to this blog. I will try to blog at an old blog site I started a few years ago.  www.nolagrenon.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. So many people were touched by the Grenons' love story and mourn Erin's tragic loss. I continue to pray for peace for you and those who loved Erin the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your journey and continue to pray for you and those who loved Erin. May you find peace in the days ahead. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to school with your beautiful wife. We did not know each other but I remember her well. When I heard about her story, I was shocked. There was something very charasmatic about her and people were naturally drawn to her. From afar, you two seemed to share the "perfect life" and your story has really touched my heart. I just can't imagine what it is like to be in your shoes right now. I hope you find peace!

    ReplyDelete